What is Digital Presence?
Like street signs or billboards do offline, digital presence ensures that customers who search online find their way to local businesses in person.
A strong digital presence forms the root of a successful, modern business.
Why is it important?
Today, 4 in 5 consumers search for local businesses online. When consumers find incorrect information about a business online, 73% lose trust in that business. And, incorrect information abounds — a 2013 study found that up to 40% of location info online is wrong! Most of the incorrect information consists of mis-matching name, address and phone number (NAP) as well as business hours, email address, etc.
Thus, it matters to have the exact same name, address, and phone number listed on every possible digital directory and map. We call these directories and maps “citations”. Even if consumers don’t link the problem to you, inconsistent citations can seriously confuse search engines and hurt your SEO.
Why is so much information incorrect?
Because there’s no permanent record or single source of location data online. This is a HUGE problem that we can help solve.
How can we fix your digital presence problem?
- Getting your business listed everywhere
- Correcting and enhancing your business information
- Keeping your digital presence fresh with real-time updates
- Tracking the performance of your business listings
It’s not just about correcting wrong information.
- We can provide you a clickable featured message, which you can use to highlight special offers or updates, up on every one of your listings.
- We can also add rich content like your logo, staff bios, photos, and hours of operation.